For overnight use. For ALL skin types including oily skin!
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - High in Vitamin A, which helps even out skin tone, fade dark spots and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Rosehip seed oil is extracted from the seeds of a native rose plant which grows wild in France. It is believed to be one of the best oils available for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. High in Vitamin A, this oil assists with cell regeneration and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. This results in firmer, smoother, and more youthful skin with greater elasticity!
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil - Great at reducing dark circles and facial blemishes. Sweet Almond is lubricating, but not penetrating, which makes it an excellent protectant. It is also fabulous at removing dark circles and under eye bags. It is softening, revitalising and nourishing to the skin.
- Organic Safflower Oil - Deeply moisturising & is 78% linoleic acid, which helps fight acne and balance oily skin. Safflower seed oil is an excellent moisturiser which works with the skin to soften and retain natural moisture.The rich Linoleic acid content helps to give an instant smooth feel to the skin.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Jojoba Oil is chemically very similar to human sebum which makes it great for acne prone skin. It is lightweight, silky and ultra-nourishing. It can act as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing irritated skin. When used regularly, Jojoba oil can help control acne due to Vitamins A and E in the oil.
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil - Helps brighten skin by getting rid of blemishes, fading acne scars, fighting acne and balancing the skin's natural pH.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil - Helps reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil's anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin.
- Natural Tocopherol (VITAMIN E) - Vitamin E oil may help improve fine lines, dark circles, and wrinkles by providing an antioxidant boost that protects from sun damage and encourages the healthy growth of new skin cells. Vitamin E oil is an antioxidant that is used on the skin to treat wrinkles, scars and dry skin. Antioxidants protect skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which can damage skin cells, great for all around skin health!