Dream of Petals Sleep ~ Organic Rose, Lavender & Vanilla Deep Sleep Pillow Spray & Fabric Mist
Prix unitaire/ par
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Moyens de paiement
visibility9visitorsare browsing our store
Get whisked away by this relaxing warm floral aroma, with specially selected oils proven to help you relax, feel calm and drift away.
The warm base notes of vanilla and chamomile are brilliantly couple with the light floral blend of rose, lavender, bergamot and juniper-berry. These oils have been chosen not only for their delightful scent, but their proven ability to aid relaxation, reduce the symptoms of anxiety and aid a good nights sleep! Sleep has never smelt so good!
Can also be used as a fabric spray to create a relaxing and sleep worthy atmosphere in every room.
- Lavender oilis believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It is also said to help reduce anxiety, stress and even mild pain. Historically, Lavender was recommended for people suffering from insomnia, and so people would stuff their pillows with it. Today, lavender is used to treat nerves, restlessness and headaches.
- Sage Oil is commonly used for its many potential properties including; antidepressant effects; anti-inflammatory effects; improved digestion; antibacterial effects; stress relief; improved circulation.
-Clary Sage Oil is used in aromatherapy for women during the menstrual cycle, childbirth and menopause. Modern clinical investigations confirmed the efficacy of clary sage oil as anti-stress, anti-depression and anti-inflammatory, therefore relieving cramping pain in the lower abdomen.
- A2017 study has provenBergamot Oilto be an effective treatment to improve individuals' mental health and well‐being.
- Juniper berries have a soft floral but slightly woody scent. It is said to have a calming effect in aromatherapy.
- Chamomileis one of the most ancient medicinal herbs. It has been shown to improve the quality of sleep when coupled with lavender, relieve symptoms of anxiety and improve mood.
- Rosehas been the symbol of love, purity, faith and beauty since the ancient times. In aromatherapy, the scent of rose has long been held to have anxiety-reducing benefits.
- Vanilla produces a warm, earthy undertone and is shown to aid against the symptoms of anxiety.
How to Use
- Shake before each use.
- Create an environment of instant calm: Spray 1-2 spritz into palms and rub together. Cup hands around the nose and take 3 slow deep breaths.
- Unwind for a peaceful nights sleep: Spray 3-4 spritz to pillow or fabric. Spray more to intensify scent.
- Pillows and fabric: Spray at least 1 foot away from fabric. Do not exceed 10 sprays to avoid making pillow damp.