Kokoa's Coffee & Brown Sugar Exfoliator
Exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below, leaving the skin looking fresh and healthy. Kokoa's Exfoliator delicately balances a range of natural ingredients to form a perfect facial exfoliator.
Exfoliation is the removal of dry/dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and is one of the most important aspects of your home skincare routine for face and body. Exfoliation not only helps many skin problems, it also increases blood circulation, which in turn helps you to achieve healthy and glowing skin.
How to use:
Take 1/2 tsp and massage into face in circular motions! Rise away thoroughly and pat dry.
ONLY 5 NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Coffee Grounds - Not only a great exfoliant but also a natural skin brightener and reduces dark circles.
- Brown Sugar - Contains glycolic acid an alpha-hydroxyl acid which effectively removes the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin.
- Organic Wild Raspberries - A natural source of salicylic acid which breaks down the type of skin debris that clogs pores and causes acne.
- Organic Safflower Oil - Deeply moisturising & is 78% linoleic acid, which helps fight acne and balance oily skin.
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil - Helps brighten skin by getting rid of blemishes, fading acne scars, fighting acne and balancing the skin's natural pH.
Never over exfoliate! Do not exfoliate more than 2-3 times a week.